Legal Services for Employees and Employers
We are a nation of laws. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), the California Family Rights Act (CFRA), the California Pregnancy Disability Leave Law (PDL), and the federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) are just some of the laws which govern employment rights and responsibilities in California.
At Avila & Shaddow Attorneys at Law, our Los Angeles employment law attorneys advise and represent either employees or employers. When you need answers to employment related questions to determine whether you have any rights or responsibilities, Avila & Shaddow Attorneys at Law can help you understand your options and next steps.
Aggressive Advocates on Your Side
We are aggressive employee rights advocates. Whether you are an entry level employee, a member of management or a corporate executive, our experienced employment lawyers will provide you insight and guidance on how to handle employment related issues. If your only reasonable option is to sue your employer, our attorneys will fight for your rights and seek the maximum recovery for your case.
Ventura Employee Rights Lawyer
Our attorneys represent employees with any of the following types of charges against their employers.
- Contract claims including breach of contract and fraud or employment misrepresentation
- Family and medical leave issues
- Hostile work environment claims where harassment, including sexual harassment, exists
- Retaliation or whistleblower claims
- Severance negotiation
- Violation of the California codes, including business and professions, health and safety and labor codes
- Wage, hour, overtime and misclassification disputes
- Workplace discrimination including, but not limited to, age discrimination, discrimination based on gender and sexual preference or disability discrimination
- Wrongful termination for reasons including whistleblowing, harassment, discrimination, taking a leave of absence or seeking a reasonable accommodation
Avila & Shaddow is a multi-faceted employment law firm. If you are an employee confused about your rights or believe you have been unfairly denied your rights, we can level the playing field. When litigation becomes a necessity, you can be confident that our law firm's intellectual resources, courtroom skill and desire to win will give us the advantage we need to litigate successfully.
Contact Our Employment Law Firm | Se habla español
We offer an initial consultation at no charge. Please call our San Fernando Valley number, 818-676-9658, or our Los Angeles County number, 310-246-9144, or our nationwide toll-free number, 866-450-4LAW. You may also contact our attorneys via e-mail.